Print This Holiday Checklist
Make this year be the most wonderful with an organized Christmas. This printable holiday checklist keeps you motivated. Just cross items off the to do list, as you complete them. Find a task you just don’t need to complete? No problem. Cross it off anyway; we won’t tell.
- Buy plane tickets, if you will be traveling. (Read this article for 15 Genius Packing Tips.)
- Update addresses for cards and gifts
- Buy stamps, cards, and wrapping supplies.
- Set up a temporary wrapping station in your home.
- Address and mail holiday cards.
- Make a gifting list and jot down ideas
- Put major holiday events on the calendar, and add as needed.
- Plan holiday menus and cookie baking.
- Plan out Christmas crafts and buy supplies. Try these fun DIY Snow Globes.
- Inventory cooking and baking supplies and purchase needed items.
- Start shopping for gifts. Wrap and store as you go.
- Purchase extra batteries for toys and devices, and replacement bulbs for holiday lights.
- If you have a lot of gifts to mail, schedule an in-home pickup through the post office.
- Do your exterior decorating.
- Buy fresh flowers, wreaths and poinsettia.
- Pick up “cozy at home” supplies, such as warm blankets, hot cocoa, candy canes, popcorn, board games or books.
- Deck the halls. Here are some ideas for a Frozen theme.
- Decorate the mantlepiece. Check out these great fireplace decorating ideas.
- Put up the tree and trim.
- Plan a relaxing family movie night.
- Prepare make ahead dishes, and mix and freeze cookie dough.
- Ready the guest room or make plans for your overnight guests.
- Do a deep clean of the house, or hire a cleaning service to do it or you.
- Wash and polish special occasion dishes, stemware, and serving pieces.
- Launder and iron table linens.
- Chop or buy wood for the fireplace.
- Order the turkey, ham or other speciality food items.
- Buy wine, beer and other alcoholic products.
- Double check the gift list and make additional accommodations, if needed.
SEE RELATED PRODUCT AND IDEA IMAGES
holiday, organization, diy ideas