facebook

Rescue Your Unfinished Basement

If you feel like you may be outgrowing your home, there is a better solution than listing your home on the market, packing up all your belongings and memories and moving into a bigger home. The solution is right under your nose. Reclaim your unfinished basement and double your livable space. Basements have limitless possibilities. They hold the potential to become an in-home gym, state-of-the-art home theatre, a quiet home office, an extra bedroom, or even a playroom for your little ones. Enlist the help of a professional to remodel your basement and give your family the extra space. Your unfinished basement would only take weeks, instead of months, because it is already equipped with the basic building elements. The most important elements of your basement remodeling are the walls. Basement walls are susceptible to mold. A basement professional will avoid the hazards of using drywall in your basement. Modular wall panels are made of breathable materials that repel moisture and do not serve as food sources for mold. These walls have an R-value rated thermal and acoustic installation that absorbs up to 95 percent of ambient sound. Drywall, on the other hand, only absorbs 5 percent of sound giving you a loud, echoing effecting from all the sound in the upper levels of your home. Not only will basement finishing increase your livable space, but it will also significantly increase your home’s overall value. It gives you more equity and more of a wow factor to potential buyers, if you were to ever consider selling your home. Basement Living Systems is New Jersey’s basement remodeling expert. They can transform your ugly basement into a beautiful living space. With over 500 remodeled basements already under their belt, they are ready to be your one-stop-shop for a worry-free installation. Basement Living Systems has a patented acoustic wall system that provides beauty and prevents mold damage in your basement. For a free consultation, call Basement Living Systems at 800-979-0916 or visit them online at WowBasements.com.
Exit Fullscreen
Exit Fullscreen
HGDI
 

BROWSE

SHARE A PROJECT
WITH US!

SOCIALIZE

Rescue Your Unfinished Basement

Interior & Furnishings | Basement Living Systems

If you feel like you may be outgrowing your home, there is a better solution than listing your home on the market, packing up all your belongings and memories and moving into a bigger home. The solution is right under your nose. Reclaim your unfinished basement and double your livable space.

Basements have limitless possibilities. They hold the potential to become an in-home gym, state-of-the-art home theatre, a quiet home office, an extra bedroom, or even a playroom for your little ones. Enlist the help of a professional to remodel your basement and give your family the extra space.

Your unfinished basement would only take weeks, instead of months, because it is already equipped with the basic building elements. The most important elements of your basement remodeling are the walls. Basement walls are susceptible to mold. A basement professional will avoid the hazards of using drywall in your basement. Modular wall panels are made of breathable materials that repel moisture and do not serve as food sources for mold. These walls have an R-value rated thermal and acoustic installation that absorbs up to 95 percent of ambient sound. Drywall, on the other hand, only absorbs 5 percent of sound giving you a loud, echoing effecting from all the sound in the upper levels of your home.

Not only will basement finishing increase your livable space, but it will also significantly increase your home’s overall value. It gives you more equity and more of a wow factor to potential buyers, if you were to ever consider selling your home.

Basement Living Systems is New Jersey’s basement remodeling expert. They can transform your ugly basement into a beautiful living space. With over 500 remodeled basements already under their belt, they are ready to be your one-stop-shop for a worry-free installation. Basement Living Systems has a patented acoustic wall system that provides beauty and prevents mold damage in your basement. For a free consultation, call Basement Living Systems at 800-979-0916 or visit them online at WowBasements.com.

SEE RELATED PRODUCT AND IDEA IMAGES

basement, unfinished basement, basement finishing

SIGN IN TO COMMENT