5 Home Decor Hacks Using Buttons
A tin full of colorful buttons can be incredibly fun. Who doesn’t remember being a child and having a fascination with these little objects. Whether your first introduction to a cache of buttons was by exploring your mother’s button tin or selecting them out of a school bin for crafts, the feel of buttons sliding through your fingers is one we can all relate to having.
If you don’t already have your own grown up cache of buttons, it may be time to start one. Look at all the great things you can do with them.
- Cover existing pillow with buttons. Buttons can add both texture and visual interest to couch pillows.
- Create some fun art by sewing variously shaped buttons to muslin canvas. Frame your art and hang it in a prominent place.
- Arrange your buttons in a glass jar. This will make a nice home decor accessory as well as organized storage.
- Place a button on the end of the roll of duct tape or masking tape. You will never lose the end, and since the button will peel off easily, you won’t waste any tape.
- Create a set of custom refrigerator magnets by gluing round magnets to the backs of your favorite buttons.
Image Source: Freeimages.com
SEE RELATED PRODUCT AND IDEA IMAGES
home decor, diy home decor, diy projects, diy ideas